Refund / Cancellation Policy
All private-lesson cancellations should be made prior to the start time by calling or texting JK Performance Golf Coaching at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to contact will result in the loss of the session. In addition no changes to the lesson time are available inside 24 hours prior to the booked lesson time.
1. All lessons will end at the scheduled time.
3. If a participant is 15 minutes late the lesson will be cancelled and the participant will forfeit the lesson.
Clients will obtain a credit when:
• The client notifies JK Performance Golf Coaching outside 24 hours prior to the time of the lesson. Cancellations or no shows inside 24 hours will not receive a credit unless the time that was originally booked can be filled by another client. In this case the original booking will receive a credit.
• The instructor cancels the golf lesson due to extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances.
• No refund will be made once the client has paid for and completed the first lesson. Gift Certificates are valid from six months from date of purchase prior to November 1st 2019 and a 3 year expiry date for vouchers sold after November 1st 2019 as per Australian and Victorian Consumer Law for full priced Individual Lessons. All packages sold with discount ie buy 5 get 1 free have an 12 month expiry from date of purchase as per Australian and Victorian Consumer Law. All lessons must be completed in this time frame.
* Lessons passes/packages that are not a physical gift certificate have a 12 month expiry and all lessons and must be completed in a 12 month period.
* Gift Certificates paid for in advance are able to be transferred, but will not be refunded for cash.
Membership direct debit
Clients who sign up for a membership direct debit:
Payments for the chosen membership plan will commence the date of authorisation. You may cancel this authorisation at any time by contacting JK Performance Coaching. This authorisation will remain in effect until cancelled by the client or on advice and cancellation by JK Performance Coaching. Sessions missed are not refunded. Clients will obtain a credit when the instructor cancels the golf session due to extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances.